Phone: (609) 624-3500 1546 Route 9 North Swainton, NJ 08210
In the event of commission disputes between REALTORS® associated with different firms, REALTORS® shall submit the
dispute to arbitration rather than litigate the matter pursuant to Article 17 of the REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
Filing an Arbitration Complaint
- Settlement must have already occurred.
- Complete Form #A-1 (Arbitration Form #A1-Request & Agree to Mediate).
- Review the Procuring Cause Guidelines.
- Attach a written summary of the situation and provide all documentation (such as listing agreements,
purchase agreements, buyer contracts or disclosure forms) which support your complaint.
Complaints must be filed with the Cape May County Association of REALTORS® within one hundred eighty (180) days of the
transaction or when the facts constituting the matter complained of could have been known in the exercise of reasonable diligence.
- Include 5 copies of the complaint form and all attachments and submit the materials to the Cape May County Association of REALTORS®.
Bringing Cape May County Real Estate Dreams into Focus for Over 65 Years